Astrea Direct Sales Representatives - Commissions
Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Why Astrea? Do you enjoy friendly and fun
competition, an outdoor office environment with a flexible
schedule, and the potential to make a six-figure income??? Join our
team of Direct Sales Representatives!! Astrea is Wisconsin's THIRD
LARGEST PROVIDER of Internet, Cable TV, and Telephone services,
growing strong and steady!! Join the best in the world today!!
- Boundless income potential: Our highest performing sales reps
have the potential to earn $100k+ this year with commissions and
- Paid Training: Get paid to learn how we close sales deals with
our customers. Then later get paid for career advancement
- Pay Schedule: All Astrea employees are paid weekly on
- Benefits Package: Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Medical/Rx,
Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, Wellness/Fitness Reimbursement,
Education Reimbursement, and more!
- Live within an Astrea service area? Receive a discount on your
- Career Advancement: Being employee-owned means we LOVE to
promote from within! *Please note: This position is posted within
the Astrea service areas and areas nearby to attract the best
talent to fill this role. Our Corporate Office location is in Iron
Mountain, MI. Unless you are within a commutable distance to, and
would like the option to work from this office, this position will
be 85% Travel, and 15% Remote/Work-From-Home.We are seeking Direct
Sales Representatives to identify sales opportunities through local
door to door efforts, develop relationships with prospects, and
close sales that result in Astrea products and services placed in
Residential homes within Astrea service areas. The right candidates
may be experienced in direct customer contact sales and will be
able to provide outstanding customer service to various types of
personalities both externally and internally. Candidates will also
be world class relationship builders, knowledge seekers, and will
be highly resourceful when discussing Astrea products and services.
They will also be effective communicators and will be able to work
successfully with our Astrea Sales Teams and Leadership Teams. We
offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that
encourages learning and pushes you to rise to the next level!
- Travel to different neighborhoods going door-to-door with the
goal of selling Astrea products and services.
- Travel up to 85% to meet with customers throughout Astrea
service areas, including but not limited to weekly overnight stays
- Pitch Astrea products and services, including but not limited
to Video, Voice, and Data.
- Use critical thinking and organizational skills to plan,
prepare, and execute daily activities to maximize overall
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner, meeting all SLA
guidelines, to maximize results and ensure customer
- Recognize and reach out to businesses & community advocates
within Astrea service area to generate leads, build relationships
and overall awareness for Astrea.
- Maintain a prospect list within CRM database.
- Achieve predetermined sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly
- Participate in local events in collaboration with
- Assist with Astrea store fronts as needed for sales
- Accurately handle all customer accounts, inputting accurate
information into systems, double checking work, correcting errors
following all federal security measure to protect customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention by collaboration
with Support Team.
- Maintain continual study of industry knowledge and
- Develop constructive and cooperate working relationships to aid
in the success of role.
- Adhere to all CCI Systems, Inc. Safety & Compliance
- Ensure confidentiality of company information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications we are looking for
- Candidates who are self-driven, goal-oriented, and
excellence-achieving with a 2-year degree in Marketing,
Communications, or equivalent field of study preferred. High school
diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3+ years of experience in direct sales and customer service.
Experience with Cable TV, Internet, and Telephone sales a
- Excellence in professional demeanor and dress, communication,
interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to walk long distances and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Travel up to 85% to customers in the Astrea service areas with
potential weekly overnight stays is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving
- Must be willing and able to travel in all types of weather
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook,
and Teams; experience with easy-code databases, i.e. Quickbase, a
- Capable of driving results in both team-oriented and individual
- Must be responsible, organized, and able to work effectivity in
a remote location when not traveling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high
attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with sudden
- Ability to work within deadlines and produce accurate, neat
- Willingness to learn; adapt and accept increasing
- Analytical ability using general business mathematical skills,
percentages, and fractions. Shift is full-time, 40 hours per week
minimum, within the hours of 7:00 am – 9:00 pm CST. Further
schedule considerations TBD by hiring teams. Must be flexible, and
willing and able to work outside normal business hours as
necessary. Additional Information
- Pre-employment screenings, including criminal and motor vehicle
background checks, reliable internet connection test, and drug test
- POST-COVID-19, your regular and reliable physical in-office
presence may be required.
- We do not sponsor applicants for work visas. Astrea is a
division of CCI Systems, Inc., an Employee-Owned Telecommunications
Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry
knowledge and experience. Our business is focused on bringing
High-speed Internet, TV, and Telephone services to those who choose
small-town living. Our outstanding team-based work culture and
environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term
employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive
pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional
development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value
our employee's hard work and determination and REWARD results all
while having fun!CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Flint , Astrea Direct Sales Representatives - Commissions, Sales , Pickford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!