Posted on: January 27, 2023
HVAC/Mechanical Estimator Commercial/Industrial
Gpac is a national executive search firm for the nation's premier
Mechanical contractors and industry professionals. Gpac has been
retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the
position of HVAC/Mechanical Estimator.
If you take pride in the work you do and want to be rewarded for
your contributions to the team, have a lasting career in
construction with a great retirement program, be inspired every
day, and have fun with your colleagues, we are looking for you! A
high-level Mechanical Contractor with a reputation for excellence
in building is seeking a talented HVAC/Mechanical Estimator to
estimate and sell HVAC systems on commercial and industrial
This position is due to growth!
HVAC/Mechanical Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the HVAC/Mechanical Estimatoris based on
experience and possibly more for candidates with exceptional
experience and a successful history of performance.
- Industry leading base salary + structured bonus
- 100% paid employee Health, Dental, Vision insurance package,
family packages available.
- 401K(up to 6% company match)
- Profit sharing
- Company Vehicle
Primary Resonsibilities of HVAC/Mechanical Esimator:
- Prepare comprehensive, competitive labor and materials
estimates for mechanical HVAC projects
- Ability to recognize cost-saving opportunities and provide
alternative options, when needed
- Understand and create estimates from blueprints,
specifications, proposals, and related documents
- Improve job costs through negotiation with vendors and
- Provide technical and/or estimating support during project
design and proposal phases
- Perform on-site data collection to improve the accuracy of all
- Work well with customers, presenting final proposals and
selling projects in a professional manner
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors
- 5 + years experience HVAC/Mechanical estimating and sales
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (or demonstrated
equivalent experience in related HVAC field).
- Experience in a variety of project types
- Must work well in a team environment
- Developed skills (written, oral, and listening) in order to
effectively communicate with diverse audiences.
- HVAC, Plumbing and Piping experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good Time management, Verbal and written communication skills
are a must
- Team Player
Desired Skills and Expertise:
* Understands importance of attention to detail, accurate
documentation, and necessity for organization
* Solid Track record of cultivating strong subcontractor
* Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Must have stable background/work history to be considered for
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Other Available Positions:
HVAC Project Manager, HVAC Service Technicians, Journeyman
To be considered for this position, please apply with a resume.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Flint , HVAC/Mechanical Estimator, Professions , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!