Material Handler - 1st shift (LPR MH1)
Company: Masco Corp.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Delta Faucet, the material handlers keep things moving forward!
We have an opening on our first shift team for a person who can
anticipate the needs of production and deliver the goods just in
time. Work hours are 645a-315p, plus overtime. Pay starts at
$17.80/hour and our team members are bonus and benefit eligible
within 60 days. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k,
life insurance and paid time off.
* Bring materials to the production floor as needed.
* Stock components and point-of-use racks.
* Clear work area and restock to support change-overs.
* Remove finished goods from the production floor to the shipping
* Apply stretch wrap, labels and LPN's to pallets of finished
* Use scanner to transfer materials in inventory tracking
* Stage finished goods for shipment
* Other duties as required
Must be able to:
* Operate power driven equipment (forklift, tugger, floor sweeper,
* Frequently climb on and off from the equipment.
* Operate a handheld scanner and use an electronic scale and
* Work independently, make decisions, communicate with others
* Work with a high degree of accuracy and with attention to
* Lift, push, carry and place parts with arms extended
* Lift, bend and reach, including below waist level and above
* Lift, push and pull weights of up to 35lbs frequently and up to
60lbs. occasionally (propane tanks weigh 57lbs at full
* Use hands to manipulate parts, move boxes, carry tools
* Use vision to inspect parts, read labels and inventory sheets
Delta Faucet Company
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Masco Corporation (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer
and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The
Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the
Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment
opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment,
promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other
terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin,
ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition,
marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status,
height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations
of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and
prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet
based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that
allows participating employers to electronically verify the
employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United
States. Please click on the following links for more
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
Keywords: Masco Corp., Flint , Material Handler - 1st shift (LPR MH1), Professions , Lapeer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!