Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Location: Grand Blanc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with dynamic
sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent
opportunity for YOU at Charter Oaks/Shannon Manor!Grand Bend/Perry
Place Apartments is currently seeking a Leasing Consultant who
takes pride in their accomplishments, has strong sales and
marketing skills, excellent writing and verbal communication
skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the end. The right
candidate will be attentive to details and will work cooperatively
with the property operations staff to provide an exceptional
customer experience for our residents, prospective residents, and
guests.Leasing Consultants focus on providing quality customer
service from initial contact to signed lease agreement.
Suggestively sell to prospects using strong knowledge of lease
terms, community amenities, surrounding areas, and competing
communities. Leasing Consultants recognize the importance of
resident renewals and actively work to increase retention. Follow
up with prospect/resident needs in a timely, professional, and
courteous manner.Other Responsibilities Include:
- Provide accurate information on the selling features of the
community and surrounding area.
- Build positive rapport with potential residents by answering
telephone and email communications in a timely manner.
- Process applications for prospective residents and follow up to
maintain consistent communication.
- Consistently maintain conversion expectations as set by the
- Must meet secret shop expectations.
- Follow procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out of
the community, making sure to properly document events and
communicate the status to the proper departments.
- Listen to resident complaints and help develop solutions for
- Maintain a positive online reputation through providing
excellent service and soliciting reviews.
- Conduct follow-ups with residents on lease renewals as
- Conduct daily walk-through inspections of market ready
apartment units for show status and product features/readiness.
Notify management of any needed repairs.
- Maintain records of walk-in traffic, telephone inquiries,
appointments, follow-up procedures, and rental sales.
- Assist with resident appreciation events as directed.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Exhibit a positive disposition while interacting with
residents, colleagues, and vendors.
- Must follow state/local/federal laws, fair housing, and safety
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is
- Previous experience in multi-family property management is
- Previous leasing experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management
software is preferred.
- Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and in
writing is required.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Weekend hours may be
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's
- Must adhere to the team apparel policy.
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
are required for success in this position.Employees are required to
be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and
driving record check to be performed on all applicants being
seriously considered.We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeCompensation: Starting at $14.22 per
hour or higher, based on experience.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We
recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Flint , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Grand Blanc, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!