Store Donation Attendant
Company: The Salvation Army USA Central Territory
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Salvation Army Mission:
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the
Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is
to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His
name without discrimination.
Provide excellent customer service to our donors that come to the
donner door in a store. Maintaining a clean and well-organized
donation area. Handling each transaction with accuracy.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It
is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of
Other job-related responsibilities and tasks may be assigned.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Present professional appearance, always adhering to dress
- Maintains a friendly demeanor, greeting our donors and asking if
they need any assistance.
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized donation area.
- Responsible for all operations and security matters while on
- Receive and receipt all donated material ensuring that email
address is obtained from as many donners as possible.
- Safeguard all donated materials and assigned equipment.
- Track donations per center policy.
- Courteously advise donors of material that is not acceptable.
-Advise donors of heavy materials of pick-up service.
- Where and when applicable, an employee must power sort donations
as they come in.
- Report complaints, damage, and any injuries occurring on or near
the donation area for which The Salvation Army may become
- Sort, load and unload all SA trucks per center policy.
- Supports the production processes as needed.
- Must be available for a flexible schedule.
Keywords: The Salvation Army USA Central Territory, Flint , Store Donation Attendant, Other , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!