Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
is hiring Data Processors in Oscoda, Michigan. Job Duties &
- Maintaining accurate and complete computer generated
- Entering items into the computer database program.
- Ensuring paperwork is complete, accurate and accounted for at
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of the production
- Provide accurate project status reports to the Managers as
- Keep the production control booth clean and organized at all
- Any other duties assigned by the -Project Manager or -Data
Processor Supervisor. Qualifications:
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school
desirable. -Must be able to copy, file.
- Have good computer and communication skills.
- Previous Aircraft or data processing experience a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed -above are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be willing to work any shift as required.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to give -verbal and written direction to assigned
staff. About STS Technical Services: STS Technical Services is a
-Top 100 Staffing Firm -that???s partnered with some of the largest
names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial
industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented
individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we
have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a -Recruiting Professional -directly, call
-1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Flint , Data Processor, Other , Oscoda, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...