Direct Care Worker (DCW)
Company: Umbrellex Behavioral Health Services
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*> > > > > > > > > > > > > **SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY> > > > > > > > > > *
Experience preferred but not required.
We are seeking punctual and energetic employees.
*IMMEDIATE Part-Time & Full-time OPENINGS*
$500 Sign-On Bonus
$500 Referral Bonus
Umbrellex Behavioral Health Services, LLC is a leader in the specialized residential service provider industry.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our company. Umbrellex works with the State of Michigan to meet the housing needs of individuals with mental illness and developmental disabilities.
The staff will be working directly with clients by helping with their day to day objectives and challenges and overcome their own barriers.
- Will be monitoring individuals and their daily activities.
- Administer Medication
- Behavior Monitoring
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to obtain a level 1 fingerprint card
- We offer paid training for certifications that will be needed for this position
- *Valid MI Driver's License/ID, Social Security Card, and Birth Certificate*
- Reliable transportation is required
- Experience in Group Homes is a plus but not required
- First Aid CPR AED (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
About Umbrellex Behavioral Health Services:
At Umbrellex Behavioral Health Services, our Core Values are Integrity, Compassion and Commitment. We offer Individual Therapy, Family Therapy and Court Ordered Treatment. We service individuals with disabilities ranging from cognitive impairments to autism spectrum disorder through our specialized residential programs, community living services and respite care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Owosso, MI 48867: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Umbrellex Behavioral Health Services, Flint , Direct Care Worker (DCW), Other , Owosso, Michigan
here to apply!