Company: Legend Manufacturing, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description:Job Summary:The Marketing Specialist will promote
the company's products to existing and prospective customers
through strategic use of graphics, logos, and other promotional
products. They will develop and implement online marketing programs
and strategies to increase sales and revenue for the
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the
company's brand through digital, print, and video avenues.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market;
identifies needs for new products and services and makes
recommendations to leadership.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on
marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional
activities or trade shows (NATDA, Hay Days).
- Analyzes existing website traffic and internet activity related
to the company and products.
- Maintains current knowledge of online marketing opportunities
and trends, web analytics, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Assist in community engagement activities to promote Legend
- Oversees the implementation of online marketing plans; compiles
and analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of such plans.
- Evaluates success of campaigns when completed. Based on
assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may
include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and
- Collaborates with sales or marketing representatives to fully
understand product and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and
competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing
campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective
- Identifies, develops, and launches appropriate social media
platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each
product or service.
- Successfully leverages existing promotional relationships (e.g.
FishWeb, Mud Bros, Curt Morgan) and evaluate additional
- Create and maintain a product showcase for dealer education and
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to
promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Knowledge of social media and HTML.
- Be or become fully knowledgeable in trailers and the trailer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may
include public speaking and presentations; Excellent interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing, Communication, or
related field required.
- At least three years of internet marketing experience with a
proven and verifiable record of accomplishments required.Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.PI203969056
Keywords: Legend Manufacturing, Inc., Flint , Marketing Specialist, Other , Alma, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...