Teller (Part Time)
Company: Flagstar Bank
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The teller is responsible for interacting with customers and
providing exceptional service by greeting them as they enter one of
our branches, and by processing financial transactions in an
accurate, efficient, and friendly manner while maintaining
operational standards. This position requires professional
conversations with customers to identify their needs for additional
services and by introducing them to a banker. This entry level
branch position is primarily responsible for processing
transactions in the branch and will be responsible for assisting
the team in meeting branch goals.
- Process Transactions/Customer Service. Greet customers and ask
questions to determine their needs. Process financial transactions
- (cash and non-cash bank transactions, balance inquiries,
cashier's checks, money orders, cash advances with credit cards,
etc.) in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with
operational and regulatory guidelines. - Assist with customer
-questions and/or issues - relating - to their accounts. The Teller
position is one of the primary transaction positions within a
- Meet and exceed Teller referral expectations by acquiring and
maintaining - knowledge of bank products and financial services.
Educate - customers on bank products and financial services -and
make referrals to a banker when a potential opportunity has been -
identified. This may include - participation in 'Call Nights'.
- Maintain operational standards including balancing cash drawers
at -the end of each shift, - processing CTR reports and
transactions, and opening and closing procedures of the branch. May
also include ATM and vault balancing. Acquire and maintain -
up-to-date knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, guidelines
and bank operating systems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
and regulations. Complete all required compliance training.
Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies.
- 6 months cash handling experience required
- 6 months - customer service - experience - required
- 6 months successful sales -experience where defined - referral
goals and accountabilities were routinely met or exceeded
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Welcome and - establish relationships by getting to know every
customer in order to provide an - outstanding - customer -
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Educate clients on bank products and financial services and
make referrals when a potential -opportunity has been
- Strong listening, verbal and written - communication
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow company - policies, guidelines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality using - tact
- Maintain professional dress attire and demeanor
- Ability and willingness to work branch hours, including
weekends and some evenings -
Internal Use Only: J-Hrly
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Flint , Teller (Part Time), Other , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...