Quality Assurance Coordinator
Company: Inline Plastics
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Current Opportunities at Inline Plastics Back To Openings
(job-openings.php?search=true&)Quality Assurance Coordinator
Department: QualityLocation: Gladwin, MISTART YOUR APPLICATION
Our company offers a choice array of benefit programs that are
among the best in our industry. Our benefit package includes
Medical (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance; Basic Life, AD&D
and Voluntary Life Insurance; Short Term Disability and Voluntary
Long-Term Disability; Paid Holidays and Vacation; Generous 401(k)
company match at 100% up to 4.25%; Flexible Spending Account and an
Employee Assistance Program. To our veterans and separated service
members: You are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top
talent to join Inline Plastics. The skills you have gained while
serving our country, such as adaptability, agility and leadership,
are much like the skills that will make you successful in this
role. We hope you will consider sharing in our mission and consider
a career with IP. Monday - Friday shift, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summary: As the Quality Assurance Coordinator (QAC) your job will
be coordinating and conducting all aspects of our plant-s
manufacturing quality activities from incoming raw materials
inspection through the adherence to food packaging regulatory
compliance requirements. Essential Function/Duties and
- Perform various tests on raw material and production samples,
collecting accurate data as needed using required measuring tools,
equipment and fixtures.
- Reviews and communicates product specifications to ensure
current standards and procedures meet requirements.
- Inspect finished or in-process product and determines
acceptance or rejection during both qualification and regular
- Work closely with Operators and Engineers to interactively
communicate product performance parameters that may require
immediate process changes.
- Record test data in a timely fashion, generate reports, and
interpret results using provided systems (MS Excel, Word, Cority
- Develops and maintains a training program(s) that enhances the
skills of employees to; identify product/process nonconformities,
record and track nonconformities, and implement appropriate
- Coordinate and teach site employees work instructions and
product testing procedures with high level of details to describe
- Reviews new products- CTQs to ensure testing methods performed
are adequate and makes appropriate adjustments if necessary.
- Perform GMP, Quality Systems, and HACCP audits as
- Ensures company's compliance with appropriate FSMA/PCQI
governmental and Safe Quality Food (SQF) regulatory requirements
and promotes Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance.
- Other duties as assigned. Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a
minimum of three (3) years-experience in quality inspection or one
(1) year experience in the Company-s manufacturing
- Experience using Microsoft Office. Must have experience with
Excel and Word. Minitab experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret technical
documentation, business documents, technical processes and
procedures, and industry standards, models and regulations.
- Must have strong organizational skills with a demonstrated
ability to proactively take initiative and complete tasks in a
- Must have excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to use measuring devices (scales, magna mic, force
gages, micrometers, calipers, etc.) requiring computer input
knowledge. zrSTART YOUR APPLICATION
Keywords: Inline Plastics, Flint , Quality Assurance Coordinator, Other , Gladwin, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!