Customer Service Representative - Veterinary Receptionist
Company: Thorpe Animal Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* The purpose of this position is to provide outstanding client
service. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) answers the
phone, differentiates between routine and emergency cases,
schedules appointments, greets clients, admits and checks out
patients, processes payments, manages financial information, and
communicates information between clients and staff.
* The CSR enjoys working with people and diverse clients and is
caring, friendly, and efficient. Creates a warm and welcoming
impression. Remains professional and courteous while handling
multiple tasks with many interruptions.
* Firmly believes in the quality of care provided and communicates
this sense of assurance to clients. Understands our services and
recommendations and clearly communicates them to clients.
* Empathizes with clients and remains compassionate and
well-mannered if a client becomes emotional or discourteous.
Remains calm and collected in the face of emergency situations.
Ultimately, it is the CSR who creates a good first and last
impression on our clients. The importance of this role cannot be
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Veterinary experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Thorpe Animal Hospital, Flint , Customer Service Representative - Veterinary Receptionist, Other , Lapeer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!