Company: Halo Country LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Prepares quality food in a clean,
safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable
experience at Halo Burger. Location open Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm
Sunday 11am-8pm Additional hours are required for opening and
closing the location Hours vary during the changing seasons Job
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible hours and schedules
- PT and FT positions available
- Fast Fun atmosphere
- Opening/Mid/Closing shifts
- Referral Bonus's
- Health insurance available for fulltime staff ESSENTIAL JOB
- Performs all duties in Basic Stations (Order Taker, Fountain &
Frozen, Dresser, Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expeditor and
Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on unit volume, during a shift
to ensure the preparation (portion control), temperature,
packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu
items meet operational standards.
- Operates POS and records customer order, repeats order in a
clear and understandable manner, makes accurate change quickly and
- Operates Drive-Thru window and POS and records customer order,
repeats order in a clear and understandable manner, makes accurate
change quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares fountain drinks and frozen items.
- Prepares food by cutting chopping food items and cooking on
grill or in fryers.
- Prepares food orders efficiently within 3 minutes.
- Package all menu items into bags or trays and places drink
order into drink carrier.
- Serves food to customers in an efficient manner as necessary
when working in other Basic Stations.
- Moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into freezer and
shelves stacked from to ceiling.
- Routinely disposes of trash, inside and out, by transporting
bags into the dumpster.
- Cleans areas of the unit, including mopping, sweeping, washing
dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food
preparation tools, and hands. ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Crew
- Displays the importance of placing guests' needs first on a
- Responds to guest requests in a respectful manner. Promptly
reports complaints to a member of the unit management team.
- Wears required uniform and personal protective equipment when
- Complies with all federal, state and local wage and hour laws
and labor and employment laws.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS: Crew
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Complies with all Halo Country Policies and Procedures, and all
health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and
frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing
or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry
or retail operations preferred, but not required. ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while
- Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items.
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable
Keywords: Halo Country LLC, Flint , Crew, Other , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!