Security Officer- $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Mid Michigan Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Security Officer Position Overview
This position performs routine patrols, writes incident reports,
responds to non-emergency and emergency calls throughout the entire
campus and as requested by security supervision.
- Shift: Saturday and Sunday 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM; Thursday 3:00 PM-
- Incentive Pay: Additional $2.50/hr for working nights, $2.50/hr
for working weekends
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
What MyMichigan offers their Security Officers
- Competitive wages that were recently increased in 2022
- Have ability to successfully advocate for patient care and
- Never lose variety! Work with all patients from all different
ages and walks of life!
- Culture of safety and teamwork!
- Retirement fund with a company match!
- Work for a company who believes and invest in your future
through professional development programs and continued
A day in the life as a Security Officer at MyMichigan Health:
- (20%) Escorts patients to In Patient Mental Health, or other
areas of the facility, as requested by staff (i.e. doctor,
- (20%) Escorts employees to and from their vehicle, as requested
or assigned by the Security Supervisor or the Security
- (20%) Assists with helicopter flight operations.
- (20%) Responds to hospital emergency overhead pages as
determined by security dispatch.
- (20%) Monitors and pages all fire codes, as received on the
fire monitor system located in security dispatch.
Required Education, Experience, Training, and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- We offer a GED program for those who have not graduated
- CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention required within first
yearor hire or transfer into position.
- Current Drivers License.If driving a company vehicle must be
eligible under the hospital insurance guidelines.
- Interpersonal skills needed to communicate successfully with
individuals and groups.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels to communicate
information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Mandatory Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
training must be completed annually according to the Exposure
Keywords: Mid Michigan Health, Flint , Security Officer- $1,000 Sign on Bonus!, Other , Alpena, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!