Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionOur client is seeking an experienced,
value-driven Packaging Associates that can start immediately! The
packaging associate is responsible for assisting with packaging,
storing, and shipping products while maintaining a good
attitude.The ideal packaging associate will execute great attention
to detail, be able to take direction well, and exhibit
professionalism on a daily basis while working in a fast pace
environment.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pick, package, and process orders accurately.
- Organize stock and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Receive, unload, and put away incoming inventory items
accurately and efficiently.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Comply with all state and county cannabis regulations.Skills
and Education Requirements:
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must possess high moral code with propensity for
- Must be a team player with organizational skills.
- Ability to lift or move cases of products
- Cannabis experience is a plus.Compensation: $13.50 HourlyIf
this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please
apply using the online application or the link below - all
inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to
make your best next career move, and we will not use your
information for any other purpose.CannabizTEMP is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. TEMP100
Keywords: CannabizTeam, Flint , Packaging Associate, Other , Pinconning, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!