Company: Display Max
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Equipment Associate EMPLOYER:
FixtureMax Inc. DEPARTMENT: Warehouse Operations REPORTS TO: Sr.
Project Manager SUMMARY: Picks, packs, and ships supplies and
materials to internal customers in an accurate and timely manner;
efficiently and safely transports, sorts, and stocks materials;
manages inventory of supplies and equipment; manages maintenance
and tracking of equipment. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials and equipment to
designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish
task including but not limited to hand dolly, forklift, electric
dolly, pallet jack, and/or elevator.
- Performs quality inspections on incoming and outgoing
materials, products and equipment.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins
according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships materials, products and equipment.
- Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned
- Ensures equipment is in good working condition and maintained,
including but not limited to tools, trailers, vehicles.
- Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from
back-up locations as needed.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required
reports and correspondence.
- And, any other duties needed to help drive to our Vision,
fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization's Values.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Products and others as
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Technical Skills--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to
continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer
situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming;
Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting;
Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and
tries new things.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive
or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds
well to questions.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit;
Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and
group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's
efforts to succeed.
- Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires
the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through
outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways
to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in
timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works
- Safety and Security--Observes safety and security procedures;
Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports
potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment;
Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit
the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at
meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments;
Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals;
Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an
- Initiative--Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development
activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent
actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of
opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed. PHYSICAL
DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Continually required to lift/push/carry items more than 50
- Frequently work near moving mechanical parts
- Frequently work in high, precarious places
- Occasionally exposure to outside weather conditions
- Occasionally very loud noise (example: jack hammer work) The
above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Display Max, Flint , Equipment Associate, Other , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!