Company: Halo Country LLC
Location: Birch Run
Posted on: June 25, 2022
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Prepares quality food in
a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an
enjoyable experience at Halo Burger. Location is open Monday-
Saturday 10am-9pm Sunday 11am-8pm Additional hours for opening and
closing the location Hours Vary during the changing seasons Job
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible hours and schedules
- PT and FT positions available
- Fast Fun atmosphere
- Opening/Mid/Closing shifts
- Referral Bonus's
- Health insurance available for fulltime staff ESSENTIAL JOB
DUTIES : Crew
- Performs all duties in Basic Stations (Order Taker,
Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expeditor
Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on unit volume, during a shift
the preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging,
presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational
- Operates POS and records customer order, repeats order
in a clear and understandable manner, makes accurate change quickly
- Operates Drive-Thru window and POS and records customer
order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner, makes
change quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares fountain drinks and frozen items.
- Prepares food by cutting chopping food items and
cooking on grill or in fryers.
- Prepares food orders efficiently within 3 minutes.
- Package all menu items into bags or trays and places
drink order into drink carrier.
- Serves food to customers in an efficient manner as
necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
- Moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into freezer
and shelves stacked from to ceiling.
- Routinely disposes of trash, inside and out, by
transporting bags into the dumpster.
- Cleans areas of the unit, including mopping, sweeping,
washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food
areas, food preparation tools, and hands. ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Crew
- Displays the importance of placing guests' needs
first on a consistent basis.
- Responds to guest requests in a respectful
manner. Promptly reports complaints to a member of the unit
- Wears required uniform and personal protective
equipment when necessary.
- Complies with all federal, state and local wage
and hour laws and labor and employment laws.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
required. QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS: Crew
- Customer service oriented
- Effective communication skills.
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Complies with all Halo Country Policies and
Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting,
stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when
preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- General knowledge and understanding of the
restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not
- Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid
shortening while cooking.
- Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable
Keywords: Halo Country LLC, Flint , Crew, Other , Birch Run, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!