Company: Lear Corp.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The primary role of the Production Assembler is to manufacture
quality products in a safe manner.
Responsible for assembling and/or fitting parts together to form
complete units or subassemblies at a bench or a conveyor line. May
include operations requiring the use of simple hand tools and/or
power or special assembly tools.
* Set up and operate machines
* Load/unload machine (may be assisted by automation or ergo
* Relief of fellow operators
* Operate manual material handling equipment to re-stock production
areas with raw material or purchased parts.
* Move wheeled carts, racks, bins containing work in progress to
adjacent production areas
* Inspect product quality
* Cleaning surrounding work areas
* May be assigned different duties depending on plant needs.
* Ability to frequently lift up to 45 lbs.
* Ability to frequently bend, reach or twist.
* Ability to frequently lift, transfer at waist height 30lbs
* Ability to stand and/or walk long periods of time.
* Must pass a drug and alcohol screen (including marijuana).
Experience requirements: Light to medium manufacturing experience
Years of Experience:
Less than 1 Year
Level of Education:
Keywords: Lear Corp., Flint , Machine Operator, Other , Roscommon, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!