Aircraft Composite Technicians
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: November 19, 2021
is hiring Aircraft Composites Technicians -in Oscoda, Michigan.
Duties & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience performing composites repairs
- MRO experience is HIGHLY preferred
- A Certificate is preferred but not required
- Performs composite repairs related to molds, wet and prepreg
layup, repair of existing structures pertaining to Honeycomb.
- Carbon Kevlar and Fiberglass construction.
- Ability to perform hot and or cold bond repairs per the
- EAS & other approved documentation with direct
- Identify damaged components by visual or tapping method with
- Ability to learn proper repair technique and materials
- Ability to learn proper techniques to sand, trim.
- Prime and fit repairs to parts.
- Ability to follow instructions for repair sequences, and
completing necessary forms.
- Ability to understand and observe all safety procedures and
maintain a clean work environment
- Cleans and removes any foreign objects generated during the
course of effecting repairs.
- Complies with all safety procedures at all times.
- Document all work accomplished on a daily basis.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by her
his supervisor. About STS Technical Services: STS Technical
Services is a -Top 100 Staffing Firm -that???s partnered with some
of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and
industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put
talented individuals to work at client locations all over the
world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for
you to explore! If you want to speak to a -Recruiting Professional
-directly, call -1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal
opportunity employer. #ZRJob Requirements:2-3 years of experience
performing aircraft composites repairs is required.
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Flint , Aircraft Composite Technicians, Other , Oscoda, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!