Service Delivery Manager - Michigan MISAG/MITAW/MIGRA
Location: Grand Blanc
Posted on: October 15, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension is looking to hire a Service
Delivery Manager to be based out of Grabd Blanc, MI.
What You Will Do:
- Manages the delivery of services against agreed upon
performance metrics and oversees the execution of governance
Manage administration and maintenance of
assigned information systems, function(s) and/or resources.
What You Will Need:
- Manage assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades,
and develop implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end
- Collaborate on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or
changes to systems.
- Recommend cost-effective hardware/software solutions.
- Manage multiple projects, often through subordinate project
- Ensure resources and organization structure are in place and
operating effectively; and anticipate conflicting needs and
proactively resolve them.
- Direct, develop, and present to management various analyses
that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit
studies, implementation plans.
- Exercise judgment and influence on key technical decisions,
standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data
flows and technical solutions.
- Addresses identified issues escalated by governance teams and
refers issues to appropriate leaders for resolution.
- Supports business and legal teams with contract changes,
negotiations and terminations. • Ensures vendors' contractual
compliance by tracking and managing performance against Service
Level Agreements (SLAs) and other contracts terms.
- Manages vendor performance to budget.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and
evaluation of staff.
Licensure / Certification /
- Certification credentialed from the International Association
of Information Technology Asset Managers preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills,
decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Why Join Our Team:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Flint , Service Delivery Manager - Michigan MISAG/MITAW/MIGRA, Other , Grand Blanc, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!