Med Surg Nurse - NIGHTS
Company: myRN Staffing Solutions
Location: Bay City
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Start Oct. 25
Bay City, Michigan
We are working with our client, a 415-bed
acute care hospital providing specialty, primary and preventative
care in Bay City, Michigan to find a compassionate and
caring Registered Nurse. This registered nurse opportunity is
working nights in Med/Surg. Patient ratio 1:6.
Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Nurse:
- Answers patient calls and determines how best to help
- Provides physical support for patients with daily activities
and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of
bed, using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising.
- Turns and repositions bedridden patients.
- Ensures patients receive an appropriate diet by reviewing their
dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences. Provides
encouragement and support with eating.
- Obtains and uses a wide range of information from physicians,
caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and
suggested activities to provide appropriate patient care.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- 2+ years of MS or Oncology - Required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have strong critical thinking and process management
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
Compensation of the Registered Nurse:*
- Salary: $93-98/hour Based on experience, benefit level and
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over
10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in
placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical
facilities across the country.
Keywords: myRN Staffing Solutions, Flint , Med Surg Nurse - NIGHTS, Other , Bay City, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!