Posted on: October 13, 2021
Friday afternoons off!
We are assisting our client to hire a travel Physical Therapist
to fill a 3-month travel assignment in Gladwin, Michigan.
Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in
PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
Shifts will be Monday through Thursday 8:30am to 6pm and Friday
8:30am to 12:30
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Performs evaluations and implements treatment in all levels of
- Delivers care in accordance with patient practice guidelines
upon physician referral.
- Adheres to all hospital and department policies including but
not limited to: infection control, performance improvement, billing
procedures and scheduling.
- Assists in the supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants,
students, aides and volunteers.
- Independent delivery of therapy care.
- 1+ year of PT - Required
- Active MI license - Required
- BLS (AHA)
- Graduate of a physical therapy curriculum approved by the
American Physical Therapy Association.
- APTA membership preferred.
- Salary: $57-62 Based on experience, benefit level and traveler
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company,
specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and
Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the
Keywords: myPTsolutions, Flint , Physical Therapist, Other , Gladwin, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!