Posted on: October 11, 2021
A 2nd shift CNC Programmer is in high demand at a client of ours
located in Howell, MI. This is a Direct Hire or Contract to Hire
opportunity, based on experience, with salary ranging between
Benefits of a CNC Programmer include:
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company with advance
- Very clean work facility with great company culture
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Contract to hire or Direct Hire opportunity
- Medical, 401K and PTO benefits are available
Duties of a CNC Programmer include:
- Be proficient with CAD CAM software and NC editing.
- Possess a 2-year degree in a CAD-related field.
- Must have working experience/capabilities in the following
- Technical writing skills
- Strong geometry skills and ability to read and interpret
- Working knowledge of personal computers, electronic
spreadsheets, and word processing software
- SCHOOLING: Must have accumulated at least 15 credit hours
of trade-related correspondence courses.
- TOOLS: Must have accumulated mostly all tool room tools
required to build or repair all tooling.
- Hands on CNC Machining experience is required
- CAD/CAM programming and design skills are required
- 2 year degree in CAD related field is required
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Flint , CNC Programmer, Other , Howell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!