Maintenance Technician - $750 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Location: Grand Blanc
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Rent free apartment home
*Bonus offered for limited time and only for Grounds, Make
Ready and Maintenance Technician roles. Must be Hired prior to
October 30th 2021 to qualify. First $250 awarded after
successfully completing 90 days of employment; $500 awarded after
6-months of satisfactory employment.
Compensation: Starting at $17.70 per hour
or higher, based on experience.
Live where you work for free!!! No commuting expenses or
dealing with rush hour traffic! No rent and minimal utility
expenses! Thornridge Apartments is currently seeking
an experienced, outgoing and friendly Maintenance
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for
maintaining and repairing the physical assets of the apartment
buildings. The right candidate must possess the ability
to complete emergency service requests at an apartment
community immediately, and all standard service
requests within 24-hours, excluding weekends.
Maintenance Technician must live on-site in a
company-provided apartment (or within 15 minutes of
property), in return for being available to respond to
after-hours emergency calls on a rotating basis. This position
requires the ability to complete all work orders assigned according
to company policies and procedures.
Maintenance Technicians are required to
have an understanding of hazardous communication, bloodborne
pathogens, pool contamination, hand tools, electricity, fire,
ladder, and lock-out safety. We are looking for team
players who are friendly, skilled, diligent, and
Additional job responsibilities:
- Evaluate and resolve work orders according to
company quality standards.
- Successfully perform plumbing tasks including pipe
fitting, shut offs, sink replacements, faucet installations,
garbage disposal installations, and
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve air conditioner and
- Troubleshoot and diagnose appliance
- Deliver quality carpentry work including replacing doors,
doorjambs, drywall, trim, interior/exterior caulking, and step
- Perform electrical repairs including switches, outlets,
and light fixtures.
- Repair ceramic tile to include flooring and tub
- Perform window
- Monitor inventory of the most commonly
used parts to ensure adequate
- Must present the ability to execute
job duties under stressful circumstances such
as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Exhibit a positive and respectful disposition
while interacting with residents, colleagues, and
- Ensure compliance with fair housing regulations, OSHA and
company policies and
- Troubleshoot ancillary repairs (if applicable, based
- Responsible for snow/ice removal (if applicable, based on
- Maintain the company vehicle, and vehicle inspection
report (if applicable, based on
- Monitor grounds condition and participate in daily
grounds activities (if applicable, based on
- High school diploma or equivalent is
- Previous experience in multi-family property maintenance
- Knowledge of maintenance safety guidelines and
procedures, and OSHA
regulations (including state-specific) is
EPA or HVAC Certification is preferred.
- CPO Certification and pool chemistry and maintenance
skills are preferred.
- Must be able to report to work during inclement weather
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Must possess exceptional customer service and
- Must possess excellent organizational and time-management
- Ability to use various technologies for online training
- Must provide basic
- Must have an acceptable driving
record and a valid driver’s license.
This position requires you to enter occupied
units; Employees are required to be honest and
trustworthy with a satisfactory background and driving record
check to be performed on all applicants being
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Licenses & Certifications
- EPA Univ
- EPA III
- EPA II
- EPA I
- Cert Pool Operator
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Flint , Maintenance Technician - $750 Sign-On Bonus!, Other , Grand Blanc, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!