Assistant Director of Nursing/ Infection Prevention RN *Sign on Bonus*
Company: Mission Point Healthcare Services
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Mission Point of Flint
G3201 Beecher Rd, Flint MI 48532
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiasticRegistered Nurse Leader with a
desire to work for a compassionate company in your community?
Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company
that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- $8,000 Sign On Bonus
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K with employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The AssistantDirector of Nursing (ADON) must be a
strong collaborative partner with the Director of Nursing,Facility
Leaders, and Interdisciplinary Team members to lead the team to
clinical excellence. TheADON will ensure patient satisfaction and
favored clinical outcomes to enable each resident to attain or
maintain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial
- Assist the Director of Nursing (DON) in the management of the
Nursing Team, uptrain team members as needed, document performance
feedback, and ensure compliance with state and federal
- Assess the overall health status of patients to determine
appropriate services and level of care for assigned patients.
- Assures implementation of patient care policies and
- Reviews individual infection reports.
- Calculates monthly and quarterly infection rates.
- Coordinates restorative programs with specialized
- Provides supervision of charge nurses and nurse aides.
What you need:
- Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse
and have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Two years' experience in geriatric or long-term care nursing or
hospice care, and two years in supervisory role or administrative
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with
special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing &
Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across
Michigan, Mission Point's goal is to provide the highest level of
quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy and
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare Services, Flint , Assistant Director of Nursing/ Infection Prevention RN *Sign on Bonus*, Other , Davison, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!