Med/Surg Registered Nurse
Company: myRN Staffing Solutions
Posted on: October 9, 2021
We are assisting our client in Flint, Michigan in finding a
compassionate registered nurse to fill a 3-month assignment working
nights in Med Surg/Telemetry/Step Down. This job is working three
12-hour day shifts. MI RN License in good standing, American Heart
ACLS, American Heart BLS.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care
- Regularly evaluate plans of care and update as-needed.
- Educate patients and their families on how to follow care
- Provide nursing care to their patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- 2 years recent ICU hospital experience
- Can Float MS, Tele, and SDU - Required
- Michigan RN License
Compensation of the Registered Nurse*
- Salary: $81-86/hour Based on experience, benefit level, and
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over
10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in
placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical
facilities across the country.
Keywords: myRN Staffing Solutions, Flint , Med/Surg Registered Nurse, Other , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!