Home Health Clinical Supervisor RN
Company: Residential Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Home Health Clinical Supervisor RN
Lapeer, MI, USA
Working Hours Per Week
Residential Home Health is looking for a Clinical Supervisor to
support our Home Health team. The Clinical Supervisor
is responsible for supporting all field staff in the on-going
management of patient care with particular emphasis on monitoring
the attainment of episode goals, clinical documentation, monitoring
of visit frequency to ensure the highest quality clinical outcomes
for the agency’s patients.
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision and direction for field staff and act
as liaison between field and office staff.
- Responsible for direct management of the POD’s Clinical
Field Staff, assigning tasks and objectives, and establishing clear
measurables for monitoring results versus objectives.
- Responsible for the development and engagement of POD’s
Clinical Field Staff by fostering a motivating work environment
that recognizes and rewards strong performance.
- Monitor clinicians via HCHB reports
- Update Clinical Record on an ongoing basis as relates to
communications, orders, re-hospitalizations, conflicts,
- Evaluate and address customer concerns, including
documentation and resolution.
- Communicate with sales personnel regarding customer
issues that arise and may affect referral source
- Responsible for communication with clinicians and
physicians when adult protective services referral
- Evaluate client episode to determine appropriateness of
discharges versus recertification and initiation of orders as
- Review and manage visit time exception
- Review staff schedules to assure productivity,
communicating with PSC of staff availability, as well as providing
Clinical Manager with projected productivity for staff
- Obtains physician orders for field staff from physicians,
laboratory results and resumption of care orders as
Home Health Clinical Supervisor
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a
Registered Nurse in home care or applicable setting.
- Minimum of one (1) year of management experience
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree from an accredited
School of Nursing.
About Residential Home Health:
We are a nationally recognized leader in home health for over 20
years, accredited, and have been named a Top Workplace 10 years in
a row by the Detroit Free Press.
Residential Home Health and enjoy the following
- Competitive Pay: With opportunity for
- Health and Welfare
Benefits: Various medical, dental, and vision
insurance options for you and your family to choose
- Supplemental Benefits: Company paid life insurance
and disability benefits. Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans are
- Generous PTO Packages: 15 days PTO that grows
with your tenure, 6 paid holidays, 1 personal
- Retirement: Save for your future with our company
offered 401k plan and pension
- Company-Paid Education Programs: Grow your career
by taking advantage of 50% discounts on tuition for selected
courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan.
Benefits may vary based on your employment
NOTICE: Successful completion of a drug screen prior to
employment is part of our background process, which includes
medical and recreational marijuana.
By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive
communication via phone or text.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal
Keywords: Residential Healthcare Group, Flint , Home Health Clinical Supervisor RN, Other , Lapeer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!