Field Service Foreman - Ithaca,MI
Company: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Our Ithaca, MI branch is currently
seeking a Field Service Foreman to join the team!
The Field Service Foreman is responsible for the supervision of
Field Technicians, tasks associated with operation of remediation
systems, the construction of remediation systems to perform water
treatment to contaminated soil, water and air, tank cleaning, high
pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous
waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials; as well as
ensuring that the work is performed on time and within budget while
ensuring Health and Safety requirements are adhered to.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis, overtime
- Company Crew Truck;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the
stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one
priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and
processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Oversees projects associated with tank cleaning, plant
shut down, spill cleanup and emergency response;
- Supervises and monitors confined space entries and
emergency response operations, at times performing confined space
entry as well;
- Ensures that the proper inspections and calibrations have
been performed on life-monitoring equipment before taking them
- Allocates manpower, organizes crews and delegates job
responsibilities for Field Service projects;
- Allocates and verifies that the appropriate equipment is
available and on-site to complete the project;
- Ensures all required daily paperwork is completed
accurately and submitted in a timely manner (i.e.: confined space
entry permits, safety audits, etc.);
- Accurately completes and submits daily work sheets for
proper billing to customer;
- Trains and mentors Field Technicians;
- Manages safety performance and reporting;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by
What does it take to work for Clean
- A minimum of two (2) years of
environmental/industrial/heavy construction field service and/or
emergency response experience is required;
- A minimum of one (1) year of foreman or supervisory
experience is required;
- Valid driver’s license and clean 3-year driving record is
- Valid Safety tickets are an asset (i.e. 40hr HAZWOPER,
10hr OSHA, CSE etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an
Join our team today! To learn more about
our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity,
visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career
with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., Flint , Field Service Foreman - Ithaca,MI, Other , Ithaca, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!