Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: July 23, 2021
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with
dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an
excellent opportunity for YOU!
Windsor Place Apartments is currently seeking a
Leasing Consultant who takes pride in their
accomplishments, has strong sales and marketing skills, excellent
writing and verbal communication skills, and the drive to see tasks
through to the end. The right candidate will be attentive to
details and will work cooperatively with the property operations
staff to provide an exceptional customer experience for our
residents, prospective residents, and guests.
Leasing Consultants focus on
providing quality customer service from initial contact to signed
lease agreement. Suggestively sell to prospects using strong
knowledge of lease terms, community amenities, surrounding areas,
and competing communities. Leasing Consultants recognize the
importance of resident renewals and actively work to increase
retention. Follow up with prospect/resident needs in a timely,
professional, and courteous manner.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Provide accurate information on the selling features of
the community and surrounding area.
- Build positive rapport with potential residents by
answering telephone and email communications in a timely
- Process applications for prospective residents and follow
up to maintain consistent
- Consistently maintain conversion expectations as set by
- Must meet secret shop
- Follow procedures to coordinate residents moving in and
out of the community, making sure to properly document events and
communicate the status to the proper
- Listen to resident complaints and help develop solutions
- Maintain a positive online reputation through providing
excellent service and soliciting
- Conduct follow-ups with residents on lease
renewals as assigned.
- Conduct daily walk-through inspections of market ready
apartment units for show status and product features/readiness.
Notify management of any needed
- Maintain records of walk-in traffic, telephone inquiries,
appointments, follow-up procedures, and rental
- Assist with resident appreciation events as
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under
stressful circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other
- Exhibit a positive disposition while interacting with
residents, colleagues, and vendors.
- Must follow state/local/federal laws, fair
housing, and safety compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent is
- Previous sales or customer service experience is
- Previous experience in multi-family property management
- Previous leasing experience is
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property
management software is preferred.
- Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and
in writing is required.
- Must possess exceptional organizational and
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Weekend hours may be
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid
- Must adhere to the team apparel
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal
skills are required for success in this position.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $14.22 per hour
or higher, based on experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Flint , Leasing Consultant, Other , Columbiaville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!