Maintenance Technician - Hiring Now!
Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Location: Brown City
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Windsor Place Apartments is currently seeking a
hardworking, self-motivated, Make Ready Maintenance Technician to
join our successful and growing team! If you have the skills
required for this position, apply today and see why Edward Rose &
Sons is the right career move for you!
The Make Ready Maintenance Technician is
responsible for completing required steps to ensure all vacant
apartment homes are restored to a market-ready status, within
the allotted time-frame and in accordance with company
policies and procedures. Successful candidates will possess basic
maintenance skills, along with some organizational skills
to track the status of apartments being turned.
Maintenance Technicians are required to
have an understanding of hazardous communication, bloodborne
pathogens, pool contamination, hand tools, electricity, fire,
ladder, and lock-out safety. The right candidate will
be highly motivated and capable of performing all
turnover maintenance tasks.
Additional job responsibilities:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Ensuring timely completion of turnover deadlines.
- Following hazardous communication and bloodborne pathogen
guidelines, as well as other safety-related protocols.
- Completing administrative paperwork as necessary.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by management.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to complete full vacant turn process.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position,
such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- Experience with drywall, painting, caulking, and grouting
- Experience with windows, appliances, faucets, garbage
disposals, and door lock repairs and replacements, as well as
carpentry and ceramic tile installation.
- Some electrical and plumbing experience preferred.
- HVAC knowledge is a plus.
- Open to change and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team-apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $15.87 per
hour, based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Flint , Maintenance Technician - Hiring Now!, Other , Brown City, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!