Armed Vault Teller- No Weekends
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION: Receive, verify, sort, disperse and
account for (maintain inventory of)
vault cargo items.
Starting pay $14.50 per hour
Shift- 2 or 3pm-12am; No weekends
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or
change shipments against the
receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided
for such bags, boxes or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date
receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flat bed carts with bags/boxes of coin
weighing an average of 50 lbs.
per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10
hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing
an average of 50 lbs. per
Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours
shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via
telephone. PERFORMANCE OF THE
ABOVE FUNCTIONS REQUIRES:
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded
with cargo weighing up to several
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat,
stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an
average of 50 lbs. each from floor
level to approximately 4-foot high counter top.
- Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift
items weighing an average of 50
lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
- Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several
minutes to perform the sorting
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths,
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to
co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries
on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit
or Security Officer Commission.
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
- Job Family Vault
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.50
Keywords: Loomis, Flint , Armed Vault Teller- No Weekends, Other , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!