Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As directed by the team leader and the Registered Nurse and in
partnership with the health care team and patient/ family, performs
work processes to accomplish positive patient outcomes, and
organizational goals. Provision of care focuses on psychosocial
support and activities of daily living.
- Cares for patients demonstrating clinical competence in
implementing a plan of care. Reports observations, including any
change in patient status to Registered Nurse in a timely and
- Maintains technician skills, such as obtaining vital signs,
performing dressing changes, wound care, catheterizations, EKGs, IV
starts, blood draws, bedside point of care testing.
- Performs interventions to enhance psychosocial support.
- Provides care supporting physical function for activities of
daily living, such as toileting, bathing, feeding, and
- Documents according to hospital and unit specific guidelines to
accurately reflect care provided immediately after performing
procedure or task.
- Demonstrates clinical competence in identifying and
understanding conditions of an urgent/emergent nature and reports
observations to the registered nurse in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as
- Completion of EMT-P (Paramedic) Program required.
- Current Michigan License as EMT-P Paramedic required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- Prior experience in direct patient care required. Paramedic
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Flint , Paramedic, Other , Cheboygan, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!