Company: Salvation Army USA
Location: East Tawas
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the
Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is
to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His
name without discrimination.
- Works to maintain sales and production rotation quotas.
- Stock racks, shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Price unmarked items of merchandise.
- Cleans shelves, counters or tables.
- Operates cash register, accepting payment and making change.
Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Follows through on outdating as instructed.
- Helps set up displays and arranges merchandise to promote
- Responsible to maintain good customer relations by giving
prompt, courteous assistance to customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one
situation to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to operate cash register.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, reach with arms
and hands, and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and ability to focus.
- This position works in a warehouse environment with moderate
Keywords: Salvation Army USA, Flint , Store Clerk, Other , East Tawas, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!