Store Driver / Processor
Company: Salvation Army USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical
part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the
Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is
to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His
name without discrimination.
- Travel to designated stores to pick up their recyclable items
and deliver to the warehouse for processing. 2. Communicate with
supervisor to drive to designated vendors to pick up supplies as
needed.3. Drive for store donation pickups when needed.4. When not
driving you will work in the warehouse processing recyclables for
- Pick up and or delivery of items using box truck.
- Put gas in trucks when needed.
- Complete daily maintenance check of truck and report problems
to designated person.
- Clean truck after route is completed.
- Safely operates vehicle.
- Understand and work within The Salvation Army and Positional
- Process all merchandise efficiently and properly following the
standards and quotas of The Salvation Army.
- Responsible to maintain good customer relations by giving
prompt, courteous assistance to customers.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Meet MDOT Physical Standards
- Valid Michigan Chauffeur License and approved by The Salvation
- Must view and understand all safety training prior to
Physical / Enviromental Demands:
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds.
- Pass a MDOT physical.
- Ability to bend, reach, stoop, and stand for long periods of
- Adapt to rapid temperature changes and work in temperature
extremes, both hot and cold.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle in accordance with
Keywords: Salvation Army USA, Flint , Store Driver / Processor, Other , Alpena, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!