Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Bad Axe
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Physician Assistant (Hospital) - Full time 2pm - 12am Med Surg
Provides care and treatment to patients under the supervision of
the attending physician(s) in accordance with established
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Obtains health histories and assesses the patient in order to
determine healthcare needs.
- Performs physical examinations.
- Orders routine laboratory/diagnostic tests and adjusts
treatment plan as appropriate.
- Makes tentative diagnosis about management and treatment of
- Counsels patients in relation to their health needs.
- Orders consultations and interacts with specialty medical
- Maintains continuing professional education, licensure, and
- Assures medical records are concise, accurate and legible.
- Contributes to customer satisfaction and participates in
quality improvement initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Graduate of approved or accredited Physician Assistant
- Current Physician Assistant state license
- BLS certification
- 2 years experience as a PA or NP
- 5 years experience as a PA or NP
Nicotine Testing - To provide a safe, healthy environment for
our patients, employees and visitors, as of February 1, 2013
McLaren no longer hires individuals who use nicotine and will
conduct nicotine testing during the pre-employment process. If the
test is positive the offer will be rescinded. Individuals who test
positive may re-apply for employment after six months.
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Flint , Physician Assistant, Other , Bad Axe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!