Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Location: Cass City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
MediLodge of Cass City is a 5-Star rated skilled nursing center
and is an integral part of the large MediLodge portfolio of 49 care
centers throughout Michigan, making us a leading healthcare
provider. We are looking for a compassionate Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) such as you to join our team.
Why MediLodge of Cass City? We love to teach, train and help you
to become an even more well-rounded certified nurse aide, whether
you are new to long-term care or have hands on experience. Our
three unique units provide ample opportunity to expand your
clinical skills and knowledge, whether you are passionate about
Long-term Care, Short-term Rehabilitation or Dialysis Care, we have
a place for you! What Benefits Do We Offer You? Competitive Wages
That In crease for Years Licensed as Your Experience Counts With
MediLodge Wages based on experience, shift, front-line staff
incentive Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your Goals
Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay) Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
for You & Your Family Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in
Maximizing Your Benefits Tuition Reimbursement Student Loan
Repayment Program Company Paid Life Insurance Paid Vacation Days
with Rollover Option and Sick Time 401k Retirement with Company
Match Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
(FSA) Mobile Phone Discount Program Unlimited Referral Bonuses and
more! Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meet you!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Flint , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Other , Cass City, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!