Company: McLaren Health Care
Location: Bad Axe
Posted on: June 9, 2021
RN-OB Department Full time 72 hours bi-weekly 7am - 7:30pm
Responsible for the delivery of nursing care within the assigned
unit scope of practice following hospital policies and procedures,
nursing process guidelines, standards of care, and standards of
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Experience in specialty area will be considered. Experience
specific to the unit/position may be required to maintain overall
competency level of unit, as required by regulatory agency.
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nurse license.
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
certification as Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS required within six months of hire.
- PALS, TNCC and ENPC within one year for Emergency
- NRP within in one year for the OB Department.
- One year of professional nursing experience.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Flint , Reg Nurse, Other , Bad Axe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!