Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Working under the direction of an RN and in compliance with the
treatment plan, provides therapeutic care and monitors patients'
conditions. Assists patients in their daily activities and ensures
a safe, clean environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Observes patients' behavior, listen to their concerns, and
records their condition, observations and services performed.
- Leads patients in therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Assists with admitting, transporting and discharging
- Associates degree in human services field or science, or;
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited Nursing Program who
has completed mental health clinical rotation, or;
- High school diploma with three years providing direct patient
care on an inpatient psychiatric unit or residential setting,
- High school diploma with three years of relevant experience in
human services (social services, law enforcement, community mental
health, hospital, or criminal justice) or working as security
officer in a hospital setting
- Previous experience working with persons with mental illness or
substance abuse disorders
- Bachelor's degree in human services field or science
Equal Opportunity Employer of
We are committed to encouraging and sustaining a work
environment free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and/or
retaliation. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without
regard to an individual's race, color, age, religion, sex/pregnancy
(including pregnancy/childbirth or pregnancy/childbirth-related
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
status prohibited by applicable laws. We also make good faith
efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Flint , Psychiatric Technician, Other , Lapeer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!