Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Want more than just a job, looking for a career? MediLodge wants
We are currently hiring for Certified Nurse Aides!
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the
best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the
impact on residents and their family members.
We promote "growing our own" and are very involved in our
employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our
Student Loan Repayment Program
Opportunities for Advancement
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid Sick & Vacation Time
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Flint , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Other , Hillman, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!