Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Maintenance Department, 3rd Shift, 80 Hours
Assembles, installs, adjusts, monitors, repairs and maintains
machinery and performs skilled maintenance and repair tasks.
Assists with construction projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitors, takes readings, repairs and adjust the powerhouse
- Monitors, takes readings, starts/stops (as needed) the cooling
- Responds to requests from in-house staff and patients for
services, decides appropriate response, prioritizes and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of job related experience
- Must possess valid State of Michigan Operator's license
- Must meet approval by insurance carrier to drive hospital
- 4th class boiler license
- JCAHO certified license for Health Care Mechanic
- Previous mechanical experience in a health care setting
Equal Opportunity Employer of
We are committed to encouraging and sustaining a work
environment free of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and/or
retaliation. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without
regard to an individual's race, color, age, religion, sex/pregnancy
(including pregnancy/childbirth or pregnancy/childbirth-related
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
status prohibited by applicable laws. We also make good faith
efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Flint , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Lapeer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!