Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 9, 2021
At MediLodge of Alpena, we are looking for compassionate
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) such as you, to join our team.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your career, so
if you are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported and
challenged, we invite you to apply.
While you are working hard to care for our residents and
positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you
with competitive wages, benefit package for you and your family,
paid vacation and sick time in addition to opportunities to grow
your career by enhancing your clinical skills and offering tuition
At MediLodge of Alpena, we are proud of our amazing team who has
worked hard to earn a 5-Star CMS and 5-Star Quality measure rating.
Our tenured leadership team is supportive and has a wealth of
clinical experience to share with you. We have a wide variety of
acuity which means you are often utilizing a broad range of your
clinical skills while working together as a team. Come visit us
We can't wait to meet you!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment.
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Flint , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Other , Alpena, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!