Medical Assistant Cert
Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Under general supervision, and according to established policies
and procedures, will provide excellent patient care by performing
or assisting in a variety of medical procedures and tests to assist
in the examination and treatment of patients, including but not
limited to vital signs, procedures, various treatment,
administering injections and venipuncture. Assists with clerical
duties to maintain efficient operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Title: Medical Assistant Page 2 of 3
- As needed, provides for the age specific needs of the
population served according to departmental standards, as evidenced
by observation, documentation, and feedback.
- Performs various clerical duties such as photocopying forms,
reports, and patient information; typing letters, forms, and
- Organizes time and prioritizes effectively.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to patient
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Adheres to infection control/safety guidelines and maintains
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of approved program for Medical Assistant or 1 year of
Medical Assistant experience.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) through the American
Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or Registered Medical
Assistant (RMA) through the American Medical Technologists
- Electronic medical record experience.
- One year experience working in medical office with multiple
- Previous experience working in a medical office of the same
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Flint , Medical Assistant Cert, Other , Caro, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!