Live Ms and start you new career with Taco Bell!
At Great Lakes Taco, we pride ourselves on being industry
leaders! We have some of the strictest food safety practices in the
QSR world, hold the number one spot for SPEED in the state of
Michigan, and pride ourselves on being a Clean and Safe
environment, especially during these unprecedented times. We are
ever adapting to the new normal in the QSR world, making sure
employee and customer safety is a top priority.
That being said.
We want YOU to be part of our TEAM!
- Competitive Wages
- Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Free Employee Meals
- A Path for Advancement
- Health Insurance Available per ACA Regulations
- Employee Discounts on countless popular merchants
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full & Part Time Opportunities
We want you to inspire your team, engage your customers, treat
others as you want to be treated, grow sales and follow brand
standards. The success of your day, week, month and year is
ultimately in your hands, but always remember you achieve your
results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed.
Think About It
- Are you a foodie?
- Do you take your work seriously, but not yourself?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know how to inspire and engage?
- When you say thank you, do you mean it?
If you do, your Taco Bell Career can begin with us! Join our
team and understand what it's like to be Hungry for Ms.
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to
customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key
responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or
drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and
thanking customers. You'll also prepare and store food ingredients,
assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're
correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a