Decision Support Analyst Sr
Company: McLaren Northern Michigan
Location: Grand Blanc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Provides corporate financial and statistical analysis to assess the
financial and operational impacts of management decisions and
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical operations support using a variety of data
sources. Analyze and interpret data to provide information for
- Analyze data to identify areas of opportunity, develop
proposals and strategies for program development and revisions to
- Identify cost control and cost management issues and recommend
actions to resolve.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of a variety of strategic
and operational studies and analyses to improve system performance
and make recommendations for operational improvements.
- Responsible for maintaining reporting data integrity by
verifying accuracy of data.
- Provide assistance and support in implementing new
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business, finance, healthcare
administration or related area
- Five years of prior experience in healthcare finance or
healthcare financial analysis to include experience working with
hospital clinical/claim and financial data, working with large
databases; data extraction and analysis and the ability to extract
data and analyze using a variety of tools including SQL, Access,
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Healthcare
- One year of experience with healthcare contract
management/reimbursement systems and knowledge of healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Northern Michigan, Flint , Decision Support Analyst Sr, Other , Grand Blanc, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!