Client Service Associate
Company: Independent Bank
Location: Bad Axe
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Be Safe, Be Healthy, Be Independent! Are you looking to take the
next step in your career in banking? If so, we need you! During
these uncertain and unprecedented times, we recognize that safety
and security are a top priority. Independent Bank Corporation is
well positioned to care for our employees, our customers, and the
communities we serve in the face of adversity, and we are looking
for a motivated individual to grow with us. Please note, this
position is a floating position requiring time spent at multiple
branches throughout any given week. The branches required for this
- Bad Axe
- Sebewaing This position is temporary and will last the duration
of the summer, May-August, with the possibility of being hired in
permanently if a vacancy is available. Client Service Associate As
a Client Service Associate (CSA), you are the face of the bank,
providing incomparable service to our clients every day, every
time. In this position, you will focus on learning and/or reviewing
basic banking transactions, and the fundamental banking terms,
products, and services offered by Independent Bank. This position
is similar to a traditional bank teller role with self-guided
- Assist clients with transaction services and provide solutions
in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Deliver financial solutions to clients utilizing the
Independent Bank products and services.
- Gain an understanding of the basic framework of Independent
- Become skilled with regards to conducting different types of
transactions for clients.
- Utilize all available technology to perform daily tasks. Why
You Should Apply:
- Competitive hourly pay
- A knowledgeable, goal-driven, and exciting team of
- Exposure to different areas of banking and the ability to work
with leaders within the industry.
- Extensive training on all areas and aspects of the banking
field to help you reach your highest potential.
- Community-focused events and volunteer opportunities. What Were
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Willingness to travel to other branches in the region as
scheduled (listed in opening paragraphs above).
- Outstanding client service skills.
- Cash handling experience is preferred, but it is not required
as we provide ample training.
- The ability to adapt and adjust to new ideas, processes,
workflows, and systems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing
environment while maintaining a commitment to accuracy, timeliness,
and client focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication
skills. This includes verbal and non-verbal forms of communication,
email and phone etiquette, and the ability to work cohesively as
part of a team.
- A strong desire to be a part of the Independent Bank family
while contributing to our growth and success. This is an exciting
step in a journey to creating a fulfilling and rewarding career at
Independent Bank. We are excited to have you join our team!
Keywords: Independent Bank, Flint , Client Service Associate, Other , Bad Axe, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!