Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
LMS Coordinator in Midland, MI--Kelly Services is currently
seeking a LMS Coordinator for one of our top clients in Midland,
MI.--This is a 6 months+ project.----The Learning Systems
Coordinator provides technical and operational support to users
globally across Client's various learning technologies. Support
areas include transactional support that can be accomplished
through execution of document Operating Discipline and with
guidance from Learning Specialists.----Job Expectations
- Provide learning system support and work process support to
global key contacts.-- Systems include but are not limited to
Success Factors (Diamond Learning) and LinkedIn Learning.--
- Contribute to continuous improvement opportunities with
existing work processes & system.
- Design, build and release global learning system reports.
- Provide support and coordination related to facilitated global
- Provide backup support for other team members.
- Understand file structure & arrange information and files in a
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of
communication settings and styles.
- Pursues work with energy and drive.
- Follow Client records retention guidelines and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel,
and can learn new systems quickly.
- Able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work
- Work with subject matter experts (SME's) to provide support
ensuring effective daily operations
- Address maintenance and support requests by researching and
implementing a documented task specific resolution process, test or
verify the outcome accuracy, and communicate resolution.
- Monitor a service ticket queue, decipher and distribute
requests to proper SME, and escalate if immediate attention is
- Develop and/or maintain processes Operating Disciplines.
- Perform audits and support license access to different
platforms or tools.
- Contribute and support special requests and global initiated
projects--Education QualificationsA Technical or Associates degree,
MIS preferred, or equivalent experience.----Experience1-2 years of
system administration preferred.--Other QualificationsStrong
written and verbal English are required.Microsoft Office, SAP
Success Factors experience a plus.--------Why Kelly?----As a Kelly
Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks,
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies--
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT
certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
for purchase and administered by a designated third-party
vendor----------------Why Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you
to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn,
grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is
what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world
of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting
with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities
needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Flint , LMS Coordinator, Other , Edenville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!