Company: MERRILL Technologies Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Are you a perfectionist? Love to drive results? Join our team as
a Painter II a Merrill Technologies Group. As a Painter you are
responsible of preparation of areas that need to be coated: brush
or spray operations of manufactured products requiring standard
finishes where advanced knowledge of blast is required for proper
coating adhesion. This position directly impacts the appearance and
durability of the customer products.
APPLY NOW - TEXT "HireMe" to 57682
- Requires physical dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Prepares surfaces for painting.
- Applies primer and other coating per paint specifications and
- Clean and maintain work area to provide a safe and organized
- Must be able to disassemble and re-assemble paint equipment for
cleaning, ensuring the availability of equipment in safe and clean
- Responsible for a high quality products and on time
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years of experience as an industrial painter.
- Attention to detail, hardworking, mechanical, and
- Ability to read and understand paint specification and
blueprints to complete task independently.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with frequent bending, stooping,
twisting, and climbing of ladders.
- Advance knowledge of painting method preferred.
PM21ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: MERRILL Technologies Group, Inc.
consists of nearly 700,000 square foot of manufacturing floor space
that has the capability to deliver innovative manufacturing
solutions to Aviation, Defense, Heavy Equipment, Energy, Robotics
and Machine Tool industries. Diverse capabilities allow MERRILL to
be a single source manufacturer, of complex fabrications, precision
machining of components and assemblies, mission-critical aviation
and defense equipment, special purpose manufacturing systems,
utilizing innovative engineering comprehensive project
Why Join Our Team? We put 'precision' in manufacturing. Be part of
a performance you can measure. Advance your career in a company
that has Trusted Quality, Price and Delivery. With competitive pay
and benefits, MERRILL is a leading company to become an Employer of
Choice for our team members.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Health & Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Employer MatchFULL-TIME/PART-TIME:
Full-TimeHOURS: 40+ hours as needed to meet obligations and
deadlines. Hourly position.SHIFT: Various ShiftsTRAVEL:
MinimalLOCATION: MI, AlmaEOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent
Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All
positions require use of information which is subject to the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you
will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment
Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present
acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and
authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original
documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be
employed by Merrill Technologies Group.
Merrill Technologies Group uses E-Verify to check the work
authorization of all new hires effective June 2016.LOCATION:
Republic Avenue PI129942899
Keywords: MERRILL Technologies Group, Flint , Painter II, Other , Alma, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!