Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 5, 2019
Seeking highly trained Robot programmers
- Controls : PLC and HMI Programming, CNC Programming for Fanuc or Siemens, Full Plant Support
- Hardware : Allen Bradley, Siemens, Telemecanique, Modicon, GE, Mitsubishi, Omron, Wago, Other
- Robotics : Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, Motoman, Nachi, Kawasaki, all major robotic platforms. Assembly, Dispensing, Palletizing and Material Joining applications
- Machine Vision : Turnkey systems, single or multi-cameras, Engineering Support, Feasibility Studies. Complete in-house Vision Lab, Integration, Matrox, Cognex, Keyence, Allied Vision, Dalsa, DataLogic, Camera Accessories
- Products : TruTraxx–Local Position System, TruACRS—Complete Image Management System, TruAnalysis— Signature Analysis and Data Capture, TruPikk—Bin Picking System.
- Certifications : ISO 9001, ITAR, IntegraRobotics engineers work in a variety of environments and locations. The role requires strong technical knowledge, sound experience and people-skills, to effectively solve issues as they arise.What you will be doing (Any or all):
- Writing robotics programming, for different industries and environments.
- Configuring I/O
- Path teaching
- Troubleshooting, and debugging
- Travel to customer sites for installation, integration and startup of industrial robotics systems.
- Production supportExperience/Qualifications
- Advanced programming in two of the following robots: Fanuc, ABB, or Kuka.
- Very proficient with Robotic Path Teaching.
- Able to read Electrical and Pneumatic Prints.
- Strong Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience setting up various robot communication protocols (i.e. DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet IP).Preferred, but not required:
- Experience with setup and training on Vision Systems on robots
- Associates or Bachelor of Science in related field (BSEE, BSEET, BS Industrial Automation).
- Robotic Simulation Experience.
- Experience with Cognex Vision Systems.
- Ability to do basic/intermediate programming in other programming languages (i.e. Visual Basic, C or C++ language).
- Troubleshooting experience with PLC programs.
- Ability to draw/update electrical prints.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Flint , Robotic Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!