Senior Technician, Advanced Technology - Skin Biology
Company: Est--e Lauder Companies
Posted on: September 15, 2023
This role is designed to support the testing on human skin cells
by different technologies as well as doing experiments for
biological research within established timelines. Learn all aspects
of developing projects accurately and using different instruments
for testing as well as analyzing data. Work well with team members,
support team decisions, share ideas. Build good relationships and
learn to communicate.
- General Laboratory Maintenance: Maintain supplies inventory,
maintain very clean/sterile environment in skin biology lab, and
organization of laboratory files.
- Performing experiments with human skin cells and testing of
technologies, analysis of experimental results to reach
- Learn how to use testing instruments and analytical tools.
- Ensure all health and safety trainings and guidelines at all
- Experience: Hands on lab skills, biology skills, cell culture
skills, operation of lab equipment such as plate reader.
- Excellent computer skills required with a proficiency in
Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- May require long hours of standing when doing testing.
- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment may require
some light lifting.
- Able to cope in a demanding fast pace stressful laboratory
environment. Maintain a very clean/sterile laboratory working
environment at all time, especially as we are working in a skin
biology lab, therefore with live cells.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate with
members of the organization at all levels.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and possess strong
time-management skills. Must possess the ability to focus on
executing priorities as directed by management.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with an emphasis on
- Must maintain an excellent attendance and safety record.
- College diploma in biology-related field is preferred for this
position.The anticipated base salary range for this position is
$21.50 to $36.00. Exact salary depends on several factors such as
experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary
based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this
position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive
bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on
performance and company results. In addition, The Est--e Lauder
Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees,
including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support
programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans,
paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and
vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are
subsidized or fully paid for by the company.Job: Research &
DevelopmentPrimary Location: Americas-US-Job Type:
StandardSchedule: Full-timeShift: 1st (Day) ShiftJob Number:
2312720 We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women,
veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related
medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression
(including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status,
military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local
law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The
Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation
consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and
prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious
observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position
or any other position with the Company and you believe you require
assistance to complete an application or participate in an
interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Keywords: Est--e Lauder Companies, Flint , Senior Technician, Advanced Technology - Skin Biology, IT / Software / Systems , Flint, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!