KFC Team Member / Shift Manager
Location: Mount Morris
Posted on: March 20, 2023
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up.
We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them
with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs
are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having
fun, and making new friends. We've got great jobs for people just
starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job, or
continuing to work after retirement. Working as a Team Member or
Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills while still
having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our
training and career opportunities and receive rewards and
recognition for your efforts. The good news is that your training
will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the
job.But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Be honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and
talk easily with people.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your
- Cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work
with - you love keeping things fun for the team and the
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best
restaurant managers in the business.
- We hire 15-, 16- and 17-year-old workers!
- Shift Managers need to be at least 18 years old.Benefits: We
offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the following:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Two week's paid vacation (to start!) for Shift Managers
- Flexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late
- Free shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
- Employee Assistance ProgramKBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in
2015 with a simple mission: provide hope, support, and relief for
employees facing critical hardship. - A financial grant from KBP
Cares is available to any KBP employee regardless of whether they
donate so long as they have been deemed to have endured a
qualifying incident. -In addition to KBP Cares, KBP directly
partners with local charities to enrich the communities where we
operate and where our employees live and work through volunteerism,
bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order to make a
significant, positive impact in our local communities.As a
franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to participate
in the KFC Foundation programs. -KFC Foundation is an independent
non-profit organization, which provides charitable support to KFC
U.S. restaurant employees through education, hardship assistance,
and personal finance programs.
- Reach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their
dreams of going to college.
- Rise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning
their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing
- KFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant
employees during a hardship, crisis, or natural disaster.
- MyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000
emergency fund, a habit of saving, and greater financial
- Kentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a
life-changing wish.This job posting is for a position in a
restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP
has been named one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and
one of the Top 100 Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP
operates a fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and
quality are abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM!
Brand's restaurants across 28 states throughout the United
States.At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and
sustaining an environment that values and balances our
responsibility to, and impact on, our customers, people, and
communities. The success KBP has had with growth through
acquisition is directly correlated to diligent selection criteria,
prudent and responsible capital structure, and industry-leading
operational talent. Ultimately giving our people significant
opportunities to grow themselves personally, professionally, and
#P3PandoLogic. Keywords: Food Services General Worker, Location:
Mount Morris, MI - 48458
Keywords: KFC, Flint , KFC Team Member / Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Mount Morris, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...