Company: Goodwill Mid Michigan
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- - -Inclusive and recycling since 1902!Our Mission:To assist
individuals with barriers to employment in making the transition to
independence and self-sufficiency. -Did you know?
- Our profits help fund programs that -help people -with
obstacles in finding work so that they can go out into the world
and -be successful! - -
- We -recycle -everything possible! -In 2021, we kept over 7
-million -lbs. of STUFF from ending up in landfills!! That's a lot
Industries of Mid-Michigan is looking for motivated, team-building
individuals to fill a -Part time or Full -Time -Retail Associate
opening -at our Lapeer store located at 1946 W. Genesee in Lapeer.
-$11.00 -an hour plus potential for monthly bonuses!!! -20%
discount on in-store purchases
-I'm glad you asked!
- 9 -paid holidays
- 1 week of paid vacation, goes to 2 weeks after 12 months on
- Personal Paid Time Off -
- Full Time Associates are eligible for Medical, Dental and
Vision insurance. Part Time are eligible for Vision.
- Pet Insurance -
- Biweekly Direct Deposit
- FREE Employee Assistance Programs -
- Career Advancement Opportunities -Essential duties and
- Assist in maximizing store sales and help increase the profit
- Provide prompt and courteous customer/donor service.
- To achieve expectations for task assigned:
- Cashier: Accurately operate cash
register and conduct sales-related functions -as directed and
according to policy, procedure and job standards; maintain cash
register variance to Goodwill's acceptable margin of error rate;
run 3 racks per hour. Run 5 racks per hour if not on
register.Processor: Receive, process, price, and display
merchandise as directed -and according to policy, procedure and job
standards; achieve production standard of 85-100 pieces per hour.
Adhere to mandatory use of agency issued work gloves while sorting
product.Rack Runner: - Run 5 racks per hour, getting product into
proper place and color.
- Provided EXCELLENT customer service with a SMILE!Think you've
got what it takes? -
- Ability and willingness to work flexible shifts as
- Can you lift and carry -35 pounds with or without help?
- Can you -reach, bend or stoop?
- Are you able to stand six to eight hours a day?
- Do you have a -reliable means of transportation -to report to
work on time?
- Are you -pleasant, cheerful and professional?
- Ability to distinguish colors. -So... what are you waiting for?
Join our team
Industries of Mid-Michigan provides reasonable accommodation for
individuals requiring assistance with the application or hiring
process. If you need assistance completing this online application,
-contact the Human Resources Department at 810-762-9960 or
GoodwillHR@goodwillmidmichigan.org. -Goodwill Industries of
Mid-Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -Powered by
Keywords: Goodwill Mid Michigan, Flint , Retail Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Lapeer, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...